Meta: mailing list, bounces, and SPF?

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Fri Feb 3 13:15:51 EST 2017

Thanks to an abysmal failure of my hosting service (Site5), I was
without email for multiple days, and when it came back up, the SPF
record was pointed at the wrong place.  I normally get a steady
stream of comp.lang.python/python-list@ messages at my email address,
so when they/I finally got things sorted out, I expected a backlog of
a week's worth of c.l.p email, or at least for the mail to resume
flowing.

However, despite seeing messages appearing in the online archives,
I'm not receiving anything via email.  When I send a "subscribe"
message to mailman, it responds telling me that I'm already
subscribed (and checking the settings on the web interface confirm
that everything should be flowing).

Is there something I've missed to get the messages flowing again?

Thanks,

-tkc

PS: for obvious reasons, please CC me.