[Python-Dev] [RELEASE] Python 3.6.4rc1 and 3.7.0a3 now available for testing

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Dec 6 07:30:13 EST 2017

Ned,

In your role as a representative of the many fine release managers Python
has had over the years I'd like to thank you for continuing to make
high-quality software available to a large and growing community. And
thanks to everyone who contributes to Python so the majority just get to
enjoy it.

Seasons greetings
Steve

Steve Holden