what's the difference of Template.append(...) and Template.prepend(...) in pipes module

Cpcp Cp cpxuvs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 02:47:34 EDT 2016

Template.append(cmd, kind) and Template.prepend(cmd, kind)
Append a new action at the end.The cmd variable must be a valid bourne shell command. The kind variable consists of two letters.

My os is windows 7.But this module is used for POSIX.
So,I don't know the doucement said what's difference of 'Append a new action at the end/beginning'.

My English is poor:-),I hope I express clearly what I mean.