Convert c file to csv file(unix format) in python

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:20:02 EDT 2015

On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:30:15 -0700, umasrinath88 wrote:

> I have a python script file which converts .hex file  to c file.

Hex is generally an ascii file containing hexadecimal values.

.c is generally an ascii file formatted in a way that corrsponds to the
structures of the c programming language.

> Can anyone help me in converting .c file to csv file (unix format).

csv is generally a way of exchanging data between different software
applications in a generally human readable format.

I'm unsure as to the translations you expect to be made to convert a .c
file into a csv file. Perhaps you could elaborate on these.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com