Feature Request: Reposition Execution

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Wed May 13 03:27:19 EDT 2015

Am 12.05.15 um 22:18 schrieb Skybuck Flying:
> Thanks for suggestion, but I need a solution which can work in SikuliX
> as well.

What the hell is that?

> Especially inside an observer handler that would be ideal.
>
> So far os.kill() is not supported in SikuliX as far as I can tell.

OK a quick look to the webpage sikulix.com suggests, that it is based on
Java and Python runs on top of the JVM (Jython). So maybe there is a JVM
based mechanism to do that.

A clean way to exit your script could be to raise an exception. It
should propagate to the toplevel and halt your script. However it is not
possible to back and resume the execution.

	Christian