pygtk2 and colors

nickgeovanis at gmail.com nickgeovanis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:25:03 EDT 2015

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 11:54:21 AM UTC-5, Cousin Stanley wrote:
>   You might try ....
>
>     self.set_rgb_fg_color( fg )

Well thanks, that works. Yet set_rgb_bg_color() does not. And I notice that the example at the link you sent doesn't set the background color either. Do I have a color overlay or masking issue?

I guess what bothers me is that this is such a basic thing, the reference doc is almost useless on the subject, the usual response is "look at this example", and each example does it differently than every other example.