OT Vernacular and empire building [was Re: How do I remove/unlink wildcarded files]

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:22:29 EST 2015

On Sunday, January 4, 2015 7:19:23 AM UTC-6, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> Dear gods, I know I'm going to regret this... [...]

Yes, but *NOT* for the reason you think!

With all the intellectual and philosophical *GOLD* i have
dropped into this thread (and others), the only response you
can muster is to re-affirm your hatred for America's
Greatness and your disdain for the classical American
vernacular?

  "Is this it? Is this all you can conjure, Saruman?"

Hmm... yours and Marks responses are leading me to believe
that perpetual bike-shedding is not a unique phenomenon of
python-ideas after all!