HELP PLEASE printing single characters!

Dylan Riley dylan.riley at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:58:18 EST 2015

hi all,
I have been trying to figure out all day why my code is printing single characters from my list when i print random elements using random.choice the elements in the list are not single characters for example when i print, print(LIST[random.choice]) i get:
["e", "x", "a", "m", "p", "l", "e"] when i should get ["example"].

my code is:
#Create a program that prints a list of words in random order.
#The program should print all the words and not repeat any.

import random

LIST = ["blue ", "red ", "yellow ", "green ", "orange "]
order = []

print("This game will print a random order of colours")
print("The list is", LIST)
input("press enter to start")

while LIST != []:
    choice = random.choice(LIST)