I don't read docs and don't know how to use Google. What does the print function do?

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Mon Nov 10 18:21:42 EST 2014

Uh, how are you going to maintain a programming job if you don't know how to
program? I don't want to act but I know Brad Pitt makes lots of money doing
it, so I want to be Brad Pitt. Not! Not going to happen. Although I suspect
for a price you could bring all of your professional programming jobs to
somebody here, but I think you would pay out more than you would make.

Clayton