Program Python

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Wed Mar 5 16:56:51 EST 2014

On 2014-03-05 22:41, Luciano Trespidi wrote:
> I'm very grateful if anyone can helpme to find a good program to
> develop in python lenguage. Thanks

This reminds me of the old joke:

Q: Why are you scratching yourself?

A: Because I'm the only one who knows where I itch!

The best place to find a good program to develop in Python is to look
at what you want to be able to do, but haven't found something that
does what you want.

Perhaps you tire of manually processing files at work and want to
automate it.  Perhaps you want to email your Mum on one random day
each month.  Perhaps you want to calculate lottery numbers according
to your own personal preference. Perhaps you want to make a game.  So
many possibilities.

So look for something that would scratch an itch you have, and go for
it! :-)

-tkc