[RELEASE] Nevow 0.11.1

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon Jun 23 08:46:13 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Hello,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the release of Nevow 0.11.1.
>
> Nevow is a web application construction kit written in Python and
> based
> on Twisted. It is designed to allow the programmer to express as much
> of
> the view logic as desired in Python, and includes a pure Python XML
> expression syntax named stan to facilitate this. However it also
> provides rich support for designer-edited templates, using a very
> small
> XML attribute language to provide bi-directional template
> manipulation
> capability.
>
> This release includes a number of minor new features and bug fixes.
>  It
> also includes changes to modernize Nevow's packaging - installation
> of
> Nevow using `pip` is now supported.  This release also marks the move
> of
> Nevow development to Github.
>
> You can read about all of the changes in this release in the NEWS
> file:
>
>    https://github.com/twisted/nevow/blob/release-0.11.1/NEWS.txt

404 not found

https://github.com/twisted/nevow/blob/nevow-0.11.1/NEWS.txt

cheers,

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.