Event loop documentation error

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jul 21 17:50:57 EDT 2014

On 7/21/2014 2:38 PM, Yaşar Arabacı wrote:
> I was reading https://docs.python.org/3/library/asyncio-eventloop.html#example-set-signal-handlers-for-sigint-and-sigterm
> and wanted to test the example,

With 3.4.0, 3.4.1, or 3.5.0a0 in the repository (available to view at
hg.python.org, I believe)?  Asyncio is patched at least once a week
You can access the latest version of the 3.5 docs online (see the box in
upper left corner) also to check how the example is written today.

however, I am getting this error when

--
Terry Jan Reedy