Twitter Client on Terminal by Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 23:51:29 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Orakaro <nhatminh179 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use README.md for Github and README.rst for PyPi. Is there a way to use only one file for both sites ?

Ah. I don't know; check the docs for one or the other and see what they'll do.

> I tested my package on Python 2.7 and Python 3.4 But do I have to install all Python 2.6, Python 3.* in my system and test in all environment for sure ?

You can state that it supports 2.7 and 3.4, without testing on any
other versions. Those are the two current versions - my example was
showing support for more than just the one latest, but that was just
an example, nothing more. When Python 3.5 comes out, you'll probably
want to test on that (and then say "supports 2.7 and 3.4+"), but at
the moment, "2.7 and 3.4" is fine. If people want to use this with,
say, 3.3, then they're welcome to try, but they'll know not to presume
that it'll work.

ChrisA