PEP8 and 4 spaces

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 11:12:28 EDT 2014

On 04/07/2014 14:59, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> On 07/04/2014 04:47 PM, Roy Smith wrote:
>>> As long as*all*  your tools follow that convention, everything
>> The problem is, tools always get mixed.  I use emacs.  The next guy uses
>> vi.  Somebody else uses Sublime.  The list goes on and on.  You will
>> never control what tools other people use.
>
> This may be the subject of a PEP: "What tool will you use" :-)

I'll nominate our resident unicode expert to write the PEP as he's also
an expert on tools.  Consider his superb use of the greatly loved google
groups for example.  Sadly I understand that he has yet to master the
intricacies of pip, but I'm sure that'll come with practice, or has he
given up?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---