Editor for Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:52:21 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 3:40 AM, Joel Goldstick <joel.goldstick at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is wrong with this world that some over paid lawyer requires a useless,
> silly statement to justify his employment.  The money that person is being
> paid should be given to someone else.

Good luck. Guess who would be suing you for wrongful dismissal? :)

I'm not sure those sorts of footers are enforceable or of any value,
but they keep on popping up. Gmail at my end will happily fold it down
as repeated/quoted text, so it doesn't bother me more than once per
thread (usually), so hey, if it keeps the lawyers from hassling
someone, I'm not fussed.

ChrisA