Martijn Faassen: The Call of Python 2.8

Mark H Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:17:10 EDT 2014

On 4/15/14 4:02 PM, Terry Reedy wrote:

> https://python3wos.appspot.com/

That's what I thought. Its really about getting the super-power wall
fixed up; everything else will fall in place. I do think that Guido
might be positioning himself as an enabler, of sorts. I can see
extending through 2015... I think extending support for 2.7 through 2020
is ridiculous.

The trouble with the super-power wall is that if Guido extends toooo
much, the super-powers will slack off because the dead-line appears
further out than it really is. All I'm saying is a little pressure might
be a good thing.

marcus