Weird ttk behaviour

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 12:20:50 EDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Rotwang <sg552 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I don't know tkinter well enough either, but the fact that it behaves
> differently on Linux and Windows suggests to me that at least one version is
> bugging out. Do you think this is worth raising on bugs.python.org?

Possibly, but I'd keep it here on python-list for the moment; it may
be you're actually using undefined behaviour somewhere, in which case
the solution is to change your code. Once someone else (someone who
actually knows what he's talking about, for preference) can confirm
what's going on, it'll be bug report time, I think.

ChrisA