First day beginner to python, add to counter after nested loop

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:08:50 EDT 2013

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 3:43:03 PM UTC+5:30, jonas.t... at gmail.com wrote:
> Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 11:00:30 UTC+1 skrev Mark Lawrence:

* * Please stop sending us double spaced crap.
* * Mark Lawrence
* I am not sure what you want.

And then again

* You want me to remove the empty line in function? I do it for it is easier to
* read for me.

* I think it is not me it is probably google groups, well maybe they should
* consider changing linebreak sign as stored in database.

1. Go to the python archive for this month
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2013-October/author.html#start
2. Search for your posts by control-f jonas
3. Open 4 or 4 at random and try to read them

Now do you see that google-groups (stupidly) inserts extra lines that causes a lot of irritation to a lot of people?