Cookie fucking problem

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 12:19:26 EDT 2013

On 26/10/2013 17:00, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 15:34:23 +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>
>> On 26/10/2013 14:27, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
>>
>> Buy a sex manual.
>
> Mark, please resist the urge to bait Nick with insults. As entertaining
> as they may be, they don't actually help reduce the problem.

I promise to stop baiting this complete and utter moron when I observe
that nobody on this group says a single word to him as that's the only
message that he'll understand.  Any word to him from anybody and I
reserve the right to join in.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence