Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 22:02:23 EDT 2013

Rusi said :
"Please do! If I were in charge I would say "Patches welcome!"

Well, I don't really know what the GG best practice ought to be here.

What I am doing now (manually copying whatever I need to quote to give some context) seems to be tolerable to law enforcement (I guess). But I'm minimizing the PIA not with some clever GG usage but by exploiting two monitors and the way I have "open in new browser" configured. It isn't something I'd care to document and it doesn't really scale to general usage.

And, for all I know, the goons are still grinding their teeth, they're just more quiet now.