basic maze problem with turtle

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Mon Oct 14 09:22:46 EDT 2013

Op 14-10-13 15:02, Sam Fourman Jr. schreef:

> Who the hell is Nikos? I hear reference to this guy ALL the time, is he
> a troll or a python god?
> this simply isn't clear.. I have only been on this list a few months.

He is the lists help vampire. He comes to the list when his programs
break and insists that we help him out. Advise to read up on a
particular subject is generally ignored as are links that explain what
is going on. When a correction is offered, he often enough rejects it
because it is somehow too many lines or such reasons. When he finnaly
accept a correction, that often enough reveals a new bug and the
cycle restarts.

--
Antoon Pardon