To whoever hacked into my Database

Johannes Findeisen mailman at hanez.org
Wed Nov 6 17:28:39 EST 2013

On Wed, 06 Nov 2013 23:26:26 +0200
Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:

> Στις 6/11/2013 5:25 μμ, ο/η Νίκος Γκρ33κ έγραψε:
> > Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!
> >
> > He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!
> >
> > I'am waiting!
>
> No luck yet mighty one? :)

I am very new to this list but what I can say is, that I never since
1999 have seen a person going on like you do.  People here a very
friendly and are helping everybody from a beginner to a pro.  Mostly
pros are answering the questions here and that's a huge benefit for a
community.  What you are doing is absurd!  You don't seem to follow the
answers and are asking same questions over and over without paying
attention to thoose people here helping you out for free.  Now since you
know that nobody will invest time helping out on your problems you
start trolling.  That is not fair and asking people to hack your site
in a public forum is just wrong; It is a big fail!

Please stop writing to this list if you not follow what people are
answering to you here.  I need to say, I am not a good software
developer but your code is totally stupid.  You can do it that way but
when people are giving you hints on how to learn how to do you should
follow that.  I think there is no programming language available that
will help you fix your problems the right way.  The right way is not
the programming language but the developer who writing the code has to
do it right.  Read code from other projects around the web to learn,
read the beginners guide and start with some tutorials.

If I would sell hosting packages like you do I could not sleep well at
night if I know I have such lame skills in understanding of security,
programming and computer systems.

Be careful what you do!

Sleep well,
Johannes