Automation

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:30:33 EST 2013

bob gailer always writes:
> Bob Gailer
> XXX-XXX-XXXX
> XXXXXX XXXX XX

Urm Bob, i'm see you're getting off to a "wonderful" start
here, but it might behoove you to know that including any
personal contact information in your emails in not a good
idea. In fact it's quite dangerous.

This is a PUBLIC group after all, and not only is that
information available to ALL group members (for better or
worse) but it's available to everyone on the internet.

Just uh, FYI there fella.

Cheers.