Basic Python Questions - Oct. 31, 2013

E.D.G. edgrsprj at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 3 01:28:34 EST 2013

"William Ray Wing" <wrw at mac.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1934.1383320554.18130.python-list at python.org...

>>If you look here:   http://wiki.wxpython.org/MatplotlibFourierDemo

       A suggestion that I would like to add is that when people make "Demo"
programs like that available they might want to create exe versions that
people can download and try without installing the original programming
language.  However, there might have been an exe version at that Web site
and I just didn't see it.

       I myself use expendable backup computers (Windows XP) for testing new
exe programs so that problems are not created for my primary computer.  If
something goes wrong on one of the backup systems it is simply told to go
back to an earlier restore point.