Version Control Software

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Wed Jun 12 22:48:09 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-12 16:27, cutems93 wrote:
> I am looking for an appropriate version control software for python
> development, and need professionals' help to make a good decision.

While I'm generally a git user (see my other email), I'll also put in
a plug for Fossil <http://fossil-scm.org/> which has a single binary
(making it easily installed), as well as an integrated bug-tracker &
wiki, and can be dropped onto a server as a CGI program with almost no
effort.  And it's primary author, Richard Hipp is famous for creating
sqlite, and for the rigorous testing under which both tools go.

-tkc