create new python file

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:21:46 EDT 2013

On Jun 4, 11:09 pm, kakararunachalserv... at gmail.com wrote:
> Thank you so much! Why didn't i thought about that. So, can i program within just by the print
> statement? Or do i have to do something else. I'm sorry, i just learning python. Thanks again!

If you are just learning python, you almost certainly dont want to do
what you are asking for.
So take some time, think through what you want, tell us, without
worrying too much about the python angle -- we'll handle that side.

And yes, please spell-n-grammar check your question, if necessary with
a friend who knows English a bit.  An odd English error here and there
we can get on with. However with

> So, can i program within just by the print statement? Or do i have to do something else.

it is completely indecipherable (to me at least) what you are saying,
leave aside any issues with python.