Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 14:34:24 EDT 2013

Τη Κυριακή, 2 Ιουνίου 2013 8:21:46 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:

> Or you could do a quick web search, like we keep telling you to do for
> other things. I'm pretty sure Google is familiar with both those
> names, and will point you to a mighty fine shindig.

I see, nice one! :)
I though ti was somehtign you invented yourself :)

Now, as yo my initial question, can you suggest anything please?
I dont know what else to try.

The whole subprocess fails when it has to deal with a greek lettered filename.
I just dont get it...
I didn't ask for metrites.py to open via subprocess the greek filename, i just told metrites.py to call files.py which in turn tries to open that greek filename.

Thats indirectly call...