Designing a Pythonic search DSL for SQL and NoSQL databases

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 10:55:51 EDT 2013

Hmm, looking at the capabilities of Redis; you're likely right.

Would welcome discussion on the implementability and usefulness of a
central search abstraction to the other stores mentioned.

One thing could be that using the paradigm the database was made for
is better than any advantages abstracting their differences creates.