Algorithm. Tony Gaddis book 2 Starting python3

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:24:53 EST 2013

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM, <george.15 at talktalk.net> wrote:

> Hi
> Question 3 Chp2 Page 76
> Adds2 to a and assigns the result to b.
> I have several attemtps,would like to check my answer.help please
> At 80 i need all the help i can find.
> Thanks George Smart
> --

Your question is not clear.  Neither is your subject line.  It seems that
maybe you are using a book written by Tony Gaddis.  I googled that and
didn't come up with anything.  Anyway, I don't have that book.  You will
get an answer to your question if you ask it more clearly -- perhaps quote
from the book.  Also, paste into your question the code you have tried and
the results you have gotten.

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com