QTableWidget updating columns in a single row

Sara Lochtie sara.lochtie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 02:22:29 EDT 2013

I have written a GUI that gets data sent to it in real time and this data is displayed in a table. Every time data is sent in it is displayed in the table in a new row. My problem is that I would like to have the data just replace the old in the first row.

The table has 6 columns (A, B, C, D, E, F) I want the new data to continue replacing the old data in the same row unless the data that goes under column A changes, at which point a new row would be added.

Does anyone have tips on how to approach this? I can post a portion of my code to get a better idea of what I have done.