10 sec poll - please reply!

mherrmann.at at gmail.com mherrmann.at at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:29:57 EST 2012

That's a very good suggestion Emile!! So I might eventually need both 'press' and 'release' (or press_key/release_key). Thanks for this!

To everyone else who has been so kind to reply thus far: What do you think of generate_keystrokes? It's a bit long but describes exactly what the function would be doing.

All of you are a great help and I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Michael