What's the best way to write this regular expression?

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Thu Mar 8 18:02:59 EST 2012

> > Alternatively, you can put the console in quick-edit mode (I think it's
> > called, it's been a long time since I ran Windows).  That's an option you
> > set on one cmd window, and it sticks for future windows.
> >
> > In quick-edit, you just right-click-drag on the cmd window to select a
> > rectangle of text.  Then you can Ctrl-V to paste it into email, or into a
> > text editor, or wherever else you need it.  Hard to imagine not using
> this
> > mode, or its Linux equivalent, which is always available.

Actually in quick-edit mode (XP and higher) you just select with
left click and then hit enter which copies it to the clipboard.
If you also enable insert mode (not sure if this is Win7 specific)
you can even right click to paste into the console, just like
Linux.

> Needless to say, the Linux console is much nicer :)
True.

Ramit

712 Main Street | Houston, TX 77002
work phone: 713 - 216 - 5423