Dabo 0.9.4 Released!

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Fri Oct 7 16:00:41 EDT 2011

On Oct 6, 2011, at 12:18 PM, Neal Becker wrote:

> What is it?

	Sorry, I guess I should have included that. We've been around for so long I sometimes assume that everyone knows what Dabo is.

	Dabo is a framework for building desktop applications. It is strongly geared toward database applications, although a database connection is completely optional. We wrap the wxPython GUI toolkit, hiding its C++ roots and presenting a more Pythonic interface for creating your UI.

	 See more at http://dabodev.com, and feel free to ask any more questions.

-- Ed Leafe