problem with GKT module?

alister ware alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Fri May 13 09:13:00 EDT 2011

I am using gtk.builder with a glade generated GUI

I have a simple call back defined for a radio button widget when I use
widget.name in linux I get a value of None, windows returns the widget
name as I would expect.

is this a bug?
if not how should i find the name of the widget that has triggered a call
back?

(I would like all my radio buttons to go to the same callback routine if
possible to make code maintenance easier)

--
101-ism:
	The tendency to pick apart, often in minute detail, all

--
You may my glories and my state dispose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.