"in house" pypi?

Billy Earney billy.earney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:49:17 EDT 2011

Another possible solution, would be to use urlimport
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/urlimport/
<http://pypi.python.org/pypi/urlimport/>if the packages are 100% python (no
c, etc), you could create a single repository, serve that via a web server,
and users could easy import modules without even installing them..

This isn't exactly what you asked for, but depending on your situation,
could be useful.

Hope this helps.