move to end, in Python 3.2 Really?

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:42:57 EST 2011

On Jan 19, 5:26 pm, André <andre.robe... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps it is because they are either busy programming and/or busy
> organizing Pycon 2011. Some people do a lot, some people talk/write
> a lot. It is hard to find the time to do both ...

Well perhaps. I am not suggesting that these people are not working on
important issues. I am just pointing out an incident with Steve that
could have been better spent on real discussion and not a flame war.

Look, i am no perfect person and i do not expect that Steve is either.
However attempting to say that somehow my work --engaging the
community through lively debate in an attempt to re-energize the
Python spirit GvR created so long ago that has now waxed cold-- is
somehow less important than Steve's or anyones work is a little
condescending to say the least.

It takes many stones to build a house. And sometimes after you build
the house you find the foundation is cracking. This could be due to
poor planning in the design phase (which is not the case with
Tkinter!!) OR it could be due to soil that is grown unstable (This is
the case with Tkinter!!). Repairing a foundation after the fact is
always going to be hard work but someone has do it. Someone has to
gather the crew and create a battle plan. Well, thats me. However i
cannot do this alone. I need the rest of you guys to share the load.