Call to Update All Tutorials to Python3.x Standards.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 15:13:14 EST 2011

PS:

------------------
 Open Invitation:
------------------

I am more than willing to help out those who need to bring Python2.x
tutorials into 3.x compliance (and i invite others to get involved!).
I would prefer to convert all to 3.x tutorials and not engage in
"monkey patching" by annotating the deprecations. But either way i am
willing to help as long as we are moving forward as a community.

If you are a tutorial owner and would like to be a part of Python's
future and not simply a landscaper of some rotting historical landmark
of "days gone by,  then contact me either on list or off so we can
discuss the evolution of your tutorial, and the evolution of your
students minds.

Together we shall be a part of the solution and not a part of the
problem.

Thank You.