$$Nike shoes wholesale\retail

Terry 10086lane at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 14:49:03 EDT 2010

$$Nike shoes wholesale\retail

Our company mainly deal with the import and export of the brand sports
shoes, clothes, bags , glasses, etc . Products such as Nike Jordan
sell well in America , Canada , as well as Europe and other countries.
Our objective is to supply products of first-class quality and
advanced technology. Customers satisfaction is our greatest pursuit.
We thank you for your attention and wish having a long time business
relationship with all buyers from all over the world.

we take PAYPAL as the method of payment!
please kindly visite our website: http://www.8000stars.com