Python Portability--Not very portable?

W. eWatson wolftracks at invalid.com
Fri Aug 6 11:27:43 EDT 2010

I can't respond to otten directly, since he uses gmane. Here's my response.

W. eWatson wrote:

 > > That someone must know how to distribute them without having the source
 > > code ripped off.
Ott wrote?
Yes, but he won't tell for fear of getting ripped off of his knowledge.

Who won't tell? Why would I send you the py code, for example, if I
wanted to protect it because of its importance? I'd put it in exe form
and send it and allow you to input data to produce the desired result of
the program.