On screen keyboard application

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 06:24:29 EDT 2009

Has anyone done already an on screen keyboard applicatioin like the
native windows one.  I am supossed to make one for a tuchscreen
project for my dad's business. It's not a problem about the gui. I
guess I will use wx but if I have to use something different it will
be no problem.

My problem is how not to lose the focus on any application that is
active when I trigger an event on the keyboard gui.
but also how to transfer the data.

my first guess is that i will have to use pywin32, or something like
that, or maybe I will have to move to ironpython. Has anyone some idea
or sugesstion?