Help with my program

Kenny Shen littlemog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 01:50:49 EDT 2009

Indeed,

thanks for reminding me of that. The following should suffice:

class A:
  def __init__(self):
      self.height = 1
      self.weight = 7
      self.name = "tanner"
      self.grade = "A"

class B:
  def __init__(self, a):
      self.info = [a.height, a.weight, a.name, a.grade]
      print self.info

a = A()
b = B(a)

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Chris Rebert <clp2 at rebertia.com> wrote:

> Python is not Java. Accessor methods are unnecessary and unidiomatic.
> Just access the attributes directly.
> For more on Python not being Java, see:
> http://dirtsimple.org/2004/12/python-is-not-java.html
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
> --
> http://blog.rebertia.com
>

> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:07 PM, VYAS ASHISH M-NTB837
> <ashish.vyas at motorola.com> wrote:
> > So What is stopping you to do this? Make some methods getName,
> getHeight...
> > and call classObj.getName() etc from other class.
> >
> > Ashish
> > From: python-list-bounces+ntb837=motorola.com at python.org

-
"A mental model is good. I change mine all the time."