Newbie needs help

Rhodri James rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 19:20:48 EDT 2009

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 00:00:39 +0100, <nacim_bravo at agilent.com> wrote:

> Dear Python gurus,
>
> If I'd like to set dielectric constant for the certain material, is it
> possible to do such in Python environment? If yes, how to do or what
> syntax can be used?
>
> Also, I'd like to get a simulation result, like voltage, is it possible
> to get this value in Python environment?

Quite possibly, however you're going to have to give us a *lot* more
information before the answers you get will be worth anything at all.
How is "the certain material" represented?  What simulator are you
using?  Which Python environment?  Which Python version for that matter?

We may appear to be mind-readers, but we usually need a bit more
than this to work on.