Auto-generate GUI from a database table structure

Boyd, Craig1 craig1.boyd at citi.com
Mon Jul 20 11:09:47 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I am REALLY new to python and still trying to figure a lot of this stuff out.
I am trying to write a couple screens to update three or four database tables on Oracle 10g and I was wondering if there was a way to automatically generate some kind of GUI shell based on the tables that I could then fill in with the logic / functionality I need.
I have coded and run some of the python / tcl examples that I could find so I kind of get that, but it appears to be a bit labor intensive.

Is there an easier way?

Thanks,

Craig