An assessment of the Unicode standard

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:01:21 EDT 2009

Would someone please point me to one example where this sociology or
anthropology crap has ever improved our day to day lives or moved use
into the future with great innovation? A life spend studying this
mumbo-jumbo is a complete waste of time when many other far more
important and *real* problems need solving!

To me this is nothing more than educated people going antiquing on a
Saturday afternoon! All they are going to find is more useless,
overpriced junk that clogs up the closets of society!