python - mechanize/browser/POST issue

Mohamed Yousef harrrrpo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 05:49:38 EDT 2008

Hello ,

i don't know about mechanize but in general all you have to do is a
simple socket text sending
connect to the server then send it POST headers to page in question..

what to send ? getting this your self is much better and one of the
best tools is LiveHTTPHeaders - an addon for firefox -
so open it post the form in browser then see what you got in
LiveHttpHeaders , it will also help you more read through the form
being posted html code (knowing posted fields)

Regards,
Mohamed Yousef