Abstract class

Mr.SpOOn mr.spoon21 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:08:53 EDT 2008

It seems I started a long discussion.

You pointed out a lot of interesting things. For example the math
operations over notes and intervals and the use of the modulo
operator. I already had in mind to implement such things.

Anyway, the real purpose of the project is to use these objects with
Pyke (Python Knowledge Engine) [1]. I'm not sure yet what I am going
to do, but and idea would be to find an appropriate scale for some
given chords (for example, from a midi input).

As suggested, I'm going to write code and see what is better.

Thanks everybody,
bye

[1] http://pyke.sourceforge.net/