lacking follow-through

Sun Sep 7 18:45:44 EDT 2008

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 07:34:55 +1000, James Mills wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is the strangest post I've seen
> since I've joined this list (only
> recently). What the ?

Oh don't mind castironpi, many people think he's an IRC bot with some
experimental AI features that escaped onto Usenet *grins*. If you think
that post of his was strange, you haven't seen anything yet. Many people
have kill-filed him, and never even see his posts.

A word to castironpi: you just suggested you will pester the list to get
a response. It's behaviour like that which gets you kill-filed. If you
would spend one tenth of the effort that you spend on understand Python
on understanding human psychology, you will probably get on with others
much better and find fewer people claiming you're a bot.

Even if you yourself don't understand how others behave and expect you to
behave, think of it as an intellectual puzzle: how can I fool the strange
hairless apes into accepting me into their herd?

--
Steven