Python and Flaming Thunder

Dave Parker daveparker at flamingthunder.com
Tue May 13 09:32:11 EDT 2008

> Don't let yourself be irritated by castironpi

I'm not the sort to get irritated by anyone.  There is value in all
interaction.  Flaming Thunder is itself the averaging of interactions
with many computer languages and conversations with many people, so as
to create a language that allows people to tell a computer what they
want it to do, without having to know very much about how the computer
does it.