Python's popularity

ajaksu ajaksu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:13:50 EST 2008

On Dec 22, 4:44 pm, r <rt8... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh Steve... Listen, my words are ment as a wake-up-call to all who

r, can you do me a favor? Go read the archives of this newsgroup for a
month or two, then come back with some perspective. I hope that will
make your posts a little less nonsensical and annoying. My words are
'ment' as a shut-up-call, you make as much sense as jeff here:
http://www.python.org/doc/humor/#nolo-contendre

Daniel

P.S.: You think Steve 'one of those who love python'? Geez, he's the
one that made us weak in this war by sabotaging a major source of
revenue for Python! -> http://pyfound.blogspot.com/2006/04/python-25-licensing-change.html