Graphs in Python

Sanhita Mallick sanhitam at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 16:03:37 EDT 2008

Hi Matthieu.

I have looked at that, and other similar ones all of
which are based on Graphviz. My problem is that I
myself am creating some large graphs,contrary to an
already created network, say, a social network of
python-list or my-space, downloaded from somewhere as
indicated in some of the softwares.So I would like to
use a graphical/visual method than typing out the
nodes. But I see that these same packages are being
mentioned by others  - so I guess that is the only
option right now.

Also, I am looking for a good tutorial for basic graph
implementation other than the one on python.org.

Thanks.
-SM

--- Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher at gmail.com>